Saturday, August 3, 2013

"The world is so full of a number of things, I’m sure we should all be as happy as kings." -Robert Louis Stevenson

Hi everyone!  We are gearing up to begin our first official homeschool year.  I'm pretty excited.  I thought that starting a blog would be a fun way to share our adventures.  So, welcome!  I hope to update this blog weekly so you can see all that we will be learning in each unit.  We've chosen the kindergarten curriculum from My Father's World to use as a starting point but I've spent a ton of time this summer editing it heavily to suit our needs.  I am in love with Charlotte Mason's methods so you'll (hopefully) see the evidence of her approach in all that we do.  I am so looking forward to exploring God's world with the girls and sharing that with you.  Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment